Multifaceted programming options enable researchers to simulate natural conditions. Controlled parameters are: temperature, humidity and illumination with independent selection of photoperiods. A full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. In addition, incorporated Fluorescence Module enables continuous measuring of basic fluorescence parameters in grown plants.
For user convenience both actual inside conditions and target values for temperature, lighting and relative humidity are permanently displayed on the touch screen controller, which is conveniently situated on the front side of the FytoScope. The controller allows a wide range of user programmable options to be selected. Temperature, humidity or day/night timing can be set at the touch of a button. Displayed is also graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope.
- Lighting: adjustable in intensity (from 0 % to 100 %), timing, modulation, and diurnal cycling
- Temperature: control range from +5 °C to +45 °C (independent on light intensity; ambient room temperature up to +35 °C)
- Relative humidity: adjustable from 35 % to 95 % (independent on light intensity)
- Incorporated measuring of chlorophyll fluorescence (FT and QY)
- For extra protection of investigated plants, the Fytoscope features both hardware and software protection against undesired overheating of the inside environment
- LED-based panel mounted downlight with cool white LEDs and supplementary infrared LEDs so as to reach optimum light spectrum for plant growth
- Cool white and infrared LEDs are separately controllable
- Homogeneously illuminated area: 0.9 m2
- Maximum light intensity up to 1,600 µmol(photons)/m².s (measured at the distance of 50 cm from the light source)
- Precise lighting regulation in the range of 0 - 100 % (1024 steps)
- Illumination is fully programmable in modulation, timing and intensity
- "Dawn/dusk" simulation is a standard; "cloudy sky" simulation may be added as an option
- As an option, the FytoScope may also be supplied with a fluorescent lamp (intensity up to 500 µmol(photons)/m².s), halogen lamp or krypton lamp
- High quality construction materials ensuring maximum durability and reliability
- Outside dimension: 140 cm (W) x 120 cm (D) x 210 cm (H)
- Inside dimension: 130 cm (W) x 110 cm (D) x 210 cm (H)
- Height adjustable shelves made of stainless steel and carrying up to 30 kg
- Included humidifying module allows automatic water refilling (no special maintenance needed)
- In-built camera provides optical control of the inside environment
- RS232 interface for PC communication
- 10.5" LCD color touch screen located at the front side of the chamber
- Included software for user-friendly protocol programming
- Memory for 100 user-defined protocols
- Graphical representation of conditions inside the FytoScope - displayed are both actual conditions and target values
- Data transfer via Ethernet or USB interface
- Enabled is also remote control over LAN
- Featured is internal diagnostic system for recording and reporting of possible failures
- Orders and Payments
- FytoScope FS 3400 39.990,- €
- Shaker SHK-2013 * 1.290,- €
- 50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 160,- €
- 100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 150,- €
- 250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 140,- €
- 500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 130,- €
- 1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 120,- €
- User-Defined Custom Protocol 400,- €
- Daylight Protocol 100,- €
- High-Precision Gas Mixing System 8.680,- €
Bench-scale orbital shaker with loading capacity of 5 kg. Rotation speed: 30-500 RPM. Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm; weight: 8 kg. Non-skid rubber mat included - suitable for small lightweight containers and low speed rotation. Erlenmeyer attachment is recommended for Erlenmeyer flasks shaking.
50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 14 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 50 ml.
100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 9 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 100 ml.
250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 5 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 250 ml.
500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 4 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 500 ml.
1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 2 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 1000 ml.
User-Defined Custom Protocol
Optional feature to programming FytoScope illumination: when uploaded to the device, this Protocol can support up to 224 light phase intervals, each defined by light intensity and duration.
The Daylight Protocol serves for cloudy skies simulations - several adjustable parameters. Includes also additional program for "cloud visualization" on a PC.
High-Precision Gas Mixing System
High-precision gas mixer can hold up to four channels. The standard version of the system includes two channels: Channel 1 serves Air-N2; Channel 2 serves CO2.
FytoScope FS 130 Manual
FytoScope FS 130 Manual
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO Manual
FytoScope FS 3400 Manual
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chambers FS 250, FS 360
FS 250 and FS 360 are growth chambers that are accessible from the top. Their lid is equipped with a LED-based light panel. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination.
Step-In FytoScope FS 3400
Step-in Fytoscope FS 3400 enables the researcher to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature and humidity in a 24 h period with independent selection of photoperiods. A full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. In addition, basic fluorescence parameters are monitored.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.