AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined culture conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria in Petri dishes or Erlenmeyer flasks. It is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen clearly showing operating parameters and actual values. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
With its compact dimensions and small footprint, the AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO saves precious laboratory space and is perfect for small-scale applications. It has one illuminated space with an additional bottom shelve.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO may be supplied with an integrated orbital shaker with loading capacity of 5 kg and rotation speed range of 30 to 500 RPM.
- Independently programmable LED-based illumination:
- white + infra-red LED light
- light modulation according to a predefined function (continuous, pulse, sine, triangle);
- precise intensity control in the range of 1 % to 100 %;
- timing steps from seconds to hours and days;
- user-programmed function (optional) or daylight simulation (optional);
- minimum undesirable heating
- Light intensity: up to 500 µmol(photon)/m2.s in warm white; up to 1,000 µmol(photon)/m2.s in cool white
- Temperature control: programmable controller ramps temperature up or down in the range of +15 to 50 oC (with maximum illumination)
- Intuitive programming: allows parameter changes to temperature, photosynthetic light, shaking speed, and, optionally, to humidity
- Additional, height-adjustable shelving: adds storage for incubating plates and other samples
- Temperature upgrade: controlled temperature range +10 to 55 oC (with maximum illumination) - optional
- Customized light color, for instance, red-green-blue or red-blue, or other (optional)
- Bench-scale orbital shaker with the speed range of 30-500 RPM providing enough flexibility for culturing (optional)
- Auxiliary Gas Mixing System GMS 150 for bringing pure or mixed gases into the incubator (optional)
- Integrated fluorescence measurements (optional)
- High-quality construction materials with maximum durability and reliability
- Small footprint saving laboratory space
- Outside dimension: 100 x 55 x 62 cm (H x W x D)
- Inside dimension: 69 x 42 x 40 cm (H x W x D)
- Internal volume: 124L
- Integrated orbital shaker (optional)
- Durable construction resistant to abrasion
- Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm
- Platform size: 290 x 258 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Equipped with non-skid rubber mat
- Loading capacity: 5 kg (14 pcs 50-ml flasks OR 9 pcs 100-ml flasks OR 5 pcs 250-ml flasks OR 4 pcs 500-ml flasks OR 2 pcs 1000 ml flasks)
- Speed range: 30 - 500 RPM
- Digital rotation speed setting
- Timer or continuous operating mode
- Self-resetting overheat protection
- Permissible environment: 0-50 ºC at 80 % RH
- Input power 50 W
- Controlled Temperature Range:
+15 ºC to +50 ºC (with maximum illumination)
+7 ºC to +50 ºC (without illumination)
+10 ºC to +55 ºC (with maximum illumination) - optional, with temperature upgrade
- LED Light Illumination:
LED panel 25 x 35 cm
- Maximum Illumination Intensity:
500 µmol(photon)/m2.s for warm white
1,000 µmol(photon)/m2.s for cool white
- External Dimension:
100 x 55 x 62 cm (H x W x D)
- Internal Volume:
220 - 240 V; ~ 50 Hz; 160 W ; 0,70 A
- Power Input:
1 year parts and labor
- Orders and Payments
- AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO (no shaker included) 5.900,- €
- Shaker SHK-2013 * 1.290,- €
- 50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 160,- €
- 100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 150,- €
- 250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 140,- €
- 500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 130,- €
- 1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment * 120,- €
- Temperature Upgrade 1.870,- €
- User-Defined Custom Protocol 400,- €
- Daylight Protocol 100,- €
- High-Precision Gas Mixing System 8.680,- €
Wider range of cultivation temperatures. Temperature control range: +10 to +55 ºC (with maximum illumination).
Bench-scale orbital shaker with loading capacity of 5 kg. Rotation speed: 30-500 RPM. Dimension (D x W x H): 375 x 320 x 125 mm; weight: 8 kg. Non-skid rubber mat included - suitable for small lightweight containers and low speed rotation. Erlenmeyer attachment is recommended for Erlenmeyer flasks shaking.
50-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 14 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 50 ml.
100-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 9 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 100 ml.
250-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 5 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 250 ml.
500-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 4 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 500 ml.
1000-ml Erlenmeyer Attachment
Accessory to Shaker SHK-2013: attachment for up to 2 Erlenmeyer flasks with a size of 1000 ml.
User-Defined Custom Protocol
Optional feature to programming AlgaeTron illumination: when uploaded to the device, this Protocol can support up to 224 light phase intervals, each defined by light intensity and duration.
The Daylight Protocol serves for cloudy skies simulations - several adjustable parameters. Includes also additional program for "cloud visualization" on a PC.
High-Precision Gas Mixing System
High-precision gas mixer can hold up to four channels. The standard version of the system includes two channels: Channel 1 serves Air-N2; Channel 2 serves CO2.
FytoScope FS 130 Manual
FytoScope FS 130 Manual
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO Manual
FytoScope FS 3400 Manual
FytoScope Chamber FS 130 is designed for well-defined growing and monitoring of higher plants. It is equipped with a LED-based light panel that provides high-intensity illumination, which is controllable in its power, spectral composition and temporal modulation.
FytoScope Chambers FS 250, FS 360
FS 250 and FS 360 are growth chambers that are accessible from the top. Their lid is equipped with a LED-based light panel. Controllable parameters are temperature and illumination.
Step-In FytoScope FS 3400
Step-in Fytoscope FS 3400 enables the researcher to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature and humidity in a 24 h period with independent selection of photoperiods. A full range of "day/night" cycles with "dawn/dusk" and "cloudy sky" effects can be programmed. In addition, basic fluorescence parameters are monitored.
AlgaeTron AG 130-ECO
AlgaeTron AG 130 is a floor standing incubated shaker that provides well-defined conditions for growing algae and cyanobacteria. It comes with a shaker and is equipped with a large, easy-to-read display screen. Intuitive programming allows multiple parameter changes to timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.
AlgaeTron AG 230
AlgaeTron AG 230 is a floor standing incubated shaker with minimum footprint size - yet with three independently illuminated spaces for comfortable growing of algae and cyanobacteria in controlled conditions. Programmable parameters are: timing, light intensity, light characteristics, temperature, and shaking power.