Submersible Fluorometer is designed to measure fluorescence of underwater organisms - plants, corals, or seaweed.
The measuring compartment is equipped with a holder that allows easy manipulation under the water. Maximum operating depth of the instrument is ca 1 meter (40 inches). The fluorometer is supplied with three sets of light-emitting diodes and a PIN diode detector with 1 MHz/16-bit AD converter and software controlled gain and integration time. The light-emitting diodes can generate:
- Measuring flashes, typically 2-5 µs long. Standard color is red-orange (λmax=617 nm).
- Single-turnover saturating flashes, typically 20-50 µs long. Standard color is red (λmax=630 nm).
- Continuous actinic light of the maximum intensity of 1,500 µmol(photons).m-2.s-1. Standard color is red (λmax=630 nm).
Light intensities and timing are software controlled, separately for each LED set. The data are processed and the instrument is controlled by the Windows 95/98/2000/XP compatible FluorWin software.
- Creation and archivation of experimental protocols.
- FluorWin Wizard for automated protocols.
- Retrieval and export of experimental data.
- Data manipulation and visualization.
FluorWin Software: Wizard / Graph Window
- Hill R. and Ralph P. (2006): Photochem. Photobiol. 82 (6): 1577-1585.
- Orders and Payments
- Submersible Fluorometer FL 3500/SM 11.990,- €
Measuring optical head with a standard cuvette for sample suspensions of aquatic or terrestrial plants.
Suspensions of photosynthetically active organisms, small leaves, or leaf segments.
SuperHead Fast FL 3500/F
- PAM measurements
- Fast kinetic measurements of OJIP
- Flash fluorescence induction
- State transitions etc.
Time resolution of 1 µs.
Algal Online Monitor
Enables detection and continuous quantifying of photosynthetically active microorganisms in rivers, lakes, or artificial water reservoirs.
Detection limit: 30 ng Chl/l.
Submersible FL 3500/SM
Maximum operating depth of the instrument is ca 1 meter. The measuring compartment is equipped with a practical holder.
Plants, corals and seaweed.
Leaf-Clip FL 3500/LC
Measuring in leaves:
Equipped with a non-intrusive leaf-clip, this version is designed to measure fluorescence of plant leaves or their segments.
circle 12.7 mm (0.5 inch) in diameter.
High Sensitivity FL 3500/HS
- High sensitivity
- Detection limit: 1 ng Chl/l
- Fluorescence induction measurements
- QA-reoxidation kinetics in pico-molar chlorophyll concentrations.
Online Ultra-High Sensitivity FL 5000/US-O
- Compact, powerful system
- Simple operation via the touch screen
- Utra-high sensitivity
- Detection limit: 0.1 ng Chl/l
- Web interface.