PSI Conveyor and Robotic PlantScreen Systems work great for high throughput plant phenotyping. They are designed and manufactured to suit the customer's specific needs and can be optimized for numerous plant morphologies and structures - from Arabidopsis to manifold crop plants. The conveyor system can be configured for single pots, multiple pots or trays, providing flexibility of use with numerous different species, or with a single species throughout its growth cycle.
Provided software controls all mechanical and imaging aspects of the PlantScreen System - either by PCL based systems for engineering control and PC/Linux based systems for analysis, or with PC control for all included systems and modules.
- Robotic Conveyor System
- Automated Plant Weighing and Watering
- Automated Bar Code or RFID Reading
- Chlorophyll Fluorescence and RGB Imaging Station
- Thermal Imaging Chamber
- NIR Imaging Chamber
- Hyperspectral Analysis Module
- Plant stress screening.
- Plant nitrogen status.
- Plant water status.
- Disease conditions.
- Pathogen infection.
- Automated loading and unloading of samples.
- Tracking of pots and trays by barcode reader or RFID tags.
- Automated plant watering and weighing.
- Incorporated imaging stations for chlorophyll fluorescence, RGB and thermal imaging.
Conveyor and Robotic PlantScan System - Automated Plant Watering
- Chlorophyll fluorescence, RGB or other imaging stations, which enclose part of the conveyor and ensure light equilibration or dark adaptation of measured plants.
- Imaging apparatus carried above the plants on a robotic arm, which moves both vertically and horizontally.
- Selectable imaging areas so as to suit the sample size and configuration, ranging from 13 x 13 cm per imaging frame, to 35 x 40 cm per imaging frame.
- LED-light panels allowing for precise control of irradiance at spefic wavelengths, providing low to high light intensities without heat load, and the ability to create complex lighting protocols.
- Infra Red LED-light panels providing user-determined heat load within the thermal imaging chamber.
- Stations and chambers can be fitted with complete climate control (temperature, relative humidity, irradiance protocols), and gas regulation options (pO2 and pCO2).
Conveyor and Robotic PlantScreen System - Imaging Station
- Full software control of all mechanical and imaging parts of the system.
- Default protocols for all measurements, with development kit to allow the user to create customized protocols.
- Automated control of pot/tray movement and activation of single imaging stations depending on the requirement of the experiment.
- Automatic bar code reading or RFID tag reading.
- Individual imaging areas can be selected to suit the sample size and configuration, ranging from 13 x 13 cm per imaging frame, to 35 x 40 cm per imaging frame.
- RGB digital growth analysis from 3 camera views, including thresholding and color analysis.
- For chlorophyll fluorescence imaging, software allows batch analysis of images for quenching parameters, including user-identified regions of interest and averaging of pixel values on background subtracted images. Analyzed data are stored in the database with co-registration of raw image data and analyzed data.
- For FIR imaging, 16 bit heat bitmaps are exportable directly to MATLAB or utilized by vendor software to produce false color images of temperature.
- Flexible graphical user interface provided.
Conveyor and Robotic PlantScreen System - Control Unit
- Orders and Payments
- Conveyor and Robotic PlantScreen Systems FC 900-PS Please inquire,- €
PSI PlantScreen Systems - general information
PlantScreen systems are designed and manufactured to to suit the customer's specific needs. They can be optimized for numerous plant morphologies and structures - from Arabidopsis to manifold crop plants. The conveyor system can be configured for single pots, multiple pots or trays, providing flexibility of use with numerous different species, or with a single species throughout its growth cycle.
Fluorescence Kinetic Microscope FC 2000-Z
Fluorescence Kinetic Microscope allows measurements with various user-selectable excitation and emission wavelengths as well as the combination of imaging measurements with spectrally resolved or ultra fast spot-measurements of fluorescence and absorbance kinetics. Thus, it is the most versatile tool for lab-based research.
XY-Plane FC 900-XY/8040
XY-Plane is an elaborate fluorescence imaging system that has been optimized for high throughput screening and multispectral analysis of multiple samples in large growth trays. It permits easy robotic manipulation.
Transect FC 900-TR
Transect FluorCam is an open fluorescence imaging system for large-scale screening in laboratory or scanning in field. It scans plants along a two meters long transect.
Rover FC 900-R
Rover FluorCam is a customized fluorescence imaging system for large-scale scanning in field. It is a remarkably stable structure, yet its large and solid wheels allow easy movement through an experimental field. The system allows dark adaptation.
Arch FC 900-A
Arch FluorCam is a customized fluorescence imaging system for three-dimensional studies. Large plants can be analyzed from various positions without the need to move them.